I am going to try this challenge here presented by Burda and Rowenta.
On the season opener of Project Runway season eight the contestant had to take and item of clothing from a fellow contestants suitcase and transform it into something fashion forward. That is what this challenge is through Burda.
I can't wait! Below you will see pictures of what I am starting with - a dress given to me by my Aunt while lovely still a little dated and old for me (sorry Aunt S. - love you!). I have already designed what I am going to do with it and while I am not going to fully reveal it to you all until Friday, October 1 I will be sharing some of what I do as I go.
Here is what I am starting with:
Stay tuned to see how this dress will transform!
EDIT: DUE TO CONTEST RULES I WILL NOT BE ENTERING BUT I AM STILL DOING THE CHALLENGE FOR MYSELF.

No comments:
Post a Comment